Thursday, December 17, 2009

little letters of frustration

To the two dudes sitting in front of me at the computers in the library,
SHUT UP. I am trying to write a paper that is due in two hours! And I don't want to hear how you both nailed your econ exams.

To certain a certain person,
You scheduled way too many performances for us and helped stress me out by doing so. You say that our school is more important than choir, but you definitely helped contribute to my lame grades this semester by asking so much of us. I don't know how to say no very well. And I got a knot in the middle of my back for the first time in my life that would twitch in pain when I was particularly stressed.

To the cold I had for 4 weeks,
I hate you.

To my bad habits of procrastination,
I hate you more.

To my English teacher,
Thanks for being so nice and letting me turn in my paper way late. I wish I was going to get it finished. It probably isn't going to happen. Thanks anyway; I guess I'll take the crap grade.

To my roommates,
Thanks for throwing me a birthday party last night. Even though it distracted me from doing this paper that I really needed to be doing. I really do love you.

To Andrew,
Thanks for being you. I wish we had more time for each other. School is stupid (and that is an oxymoron.)

To me,
Sometimes you suck. Not always, but definitely sometimes. You have got to start doing your homework on time. Take control of your circumstances and create success in your life more often. Don't give up. Keep trying. Forgive yourself. God doesn't care about your grades, he cares about your heart. Learn from this and move on. again.

1 comment:

becky bunnell said...

loved this post. It was so full of emotion. yeah sometimes we suck. But at least you are sucking at non-essential things. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas!!