Monday, May 16, 2011

let me esplain...

No there is too much. Let me sum-up

The last 16 months = the worst time of my life. no joke.

BUT, as I am getting out of this I am learning things.

I am optimistic. Because despite how hard last semester was, I got all A's and B's!! I am proud of myself. And I plan to continue this triumphant-ness for the rest of my college experience. 4 more semesters. Woot.

I had plans to move out of stadium terrace with my, current and awesome, roommate Jamie. That has fallen through and really seems to not have been the right thing. While I am disappointed in the non-move, I have been pleased with changes in the ward and am feeling more a part of the people there and am ok to stay for this summer. But, I'm still looking for a different place for the Fall. I need to have my own room!!!! I can't handle it anymore. And please not 6 roommates anymore!! eesh! I have had over 30 roommates in my life. That's a lot. All of whom I have loved. It was roommates who got me to first blog. :) (Thanks Rebecca. ) At least I know that I have a lot of people I could refer a future husband to if he wants to ask people what I am like to live with. baha... jk I won't be doing that.

Just in case you were wondering, I am not dating anyone. Though I do have hope. Which has been a struggle to hold on to in the last year. But it's getting stronger and more constant again. which is nice. I thank my Heavenly Father for that.

I am still working at the library. I love my job. Lots. It has been awesome.

LDC ended for me 10 days ago. This is bitter sweet. I will have to post more on that when I am not at work...shhh.

Meanwhile, I have a good semester coming up. I am going to work as a chaperone for my Aunt's prestigious Opera Workshop this summer. I'm excited!! especially for the money. That is honestly my main excitement at the moment. But it will be good to be around such talented young people for 3 weeks in July. Also, I am planning my Junior Recital for July 9th. Lots of hard work but it's going to be great. I will remind people as it gets closer. But it's got some great music (a harp will be accompanying me for some of it!).

Anyway, I should end this. I was just reading blogs this morning and felt a need to revive my blogging self again. Peace to you. Have a fabulous day. The weather is getting so nice!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the update! I love hearing about your life! Also, refer the future husband as you'd like. I will be honest, and I have only good things to say.

Eric said...

Welcome back! Here's to much blogness in the future.