Friday, June 17, 2011

crasy recital preparations


I am feeling a little frazzled these days. This is not especially abnormal for me. But it is for the summer time. sheesh!

I have a sinus infection. Perfect timing right? a week before my dress rehearsal, meaning 3 weeks before my recital!!! So annoying. This is the 5th time I've been on antibiotics since February!!!! I'm starting to worry. Oh, well, I'll worry about that in due time. I am just trying to get all my songs memorized and ready for next Thursday, when I will sing in front of my teachers and they will tell me If they think I will be ready for my recital two weeks following. I have a lot to do in the next 6 days, and I feel...not so great.

Things are good though. I need to post on some other things. I have some photos waiting. So, Maybe this Sunday I will find some time.

Come to my recital if you want!! I'd love to see you there!

1 comment:

Jennifer I said...

you'll do great jo! I can't wait to hear you sing! Loves!