Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Work

Today, and most days, at work there was poop involved. Don't worry, I wear gloves. Sometimes it's just not enough though. Today was especially bad.
Poop smell tips me off
Then Poop:
in the diaper
in the shower
on the floor
on his foot
on his leg
on his pants
on my flip-flop
on my foot
on the carpet
on the bed
in the other shower
on the other bathroom floor

I cried.

And no, you don't really want to know the details.

My roommates think I need a new job. I just need to take care of someone that can clean up their own poop, or that doesn't scream and push when someone else does. The End

5 comments:

becky bunnell said...

oh my gosh!!!! you are kidding me! joanna I am so sorry. that is intense. you are amazing!

Jessica said...

Uh, yeah. Seriously. I wanted to cry reading that. On your foot?!?!?! That is unacceptable. Time for a new job, for sure. These men are not your children to take care of.

Joanna said...

Jessica, someone has to take care of them. Their families can't anymore.

Sarah*MK said...

My poor Jojo! You are way braver than me and I love you! You can cry whenever you want to...wish I could offer my shoulder...I'm sorry!

mstoker said...

Looks like someone left their blog up at work. Good times with poop huh?