Thursday, April 9, 2009

school and bleh-stress

I just want to state that life is crazy. The bad thing about that? I am such a planner. I like to get all the little details figured out. I have now planned out all my classes for next year, and how many classes I would have left to take if I get accepted to BYU for Fall 2010. So,there are plans in place. 4.0 GPAs needed and stress in place. I think in someways planning ahead reduces my stress but also makes it worse. Since I worry about all these goals I have. And how on earth I will accomplish them. (For instance I am allready worrying about my audition for the music program which will take place in Jan 2010!) Bleh. Well, one thing I have learned is that, whatever happens happens, and God is really in control, not me. Since He is perfect, that is just fine with me. But sometimes I operate under the delusion I am under control, that's when stress happens. Oh well, seems that His plan is for it to take 3 schools for me to get my bachelors. sigh. But happy, it's been great so far and will continue to be. I'm sure.

















1 comment:

Sarah*MK said...

Another U'ee eh? You'll do great at your audition, I know you will. I wonder if you're up right now, cuz I've been thinking about calling you...:D