Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stalker Bus Driver

PS. Previously mentioned Stalker bus driver, has again said some slightly sketchy things.

Exhibit a. We , me one other passenger and driver, are on the bus waiting for the time to come when we leave the transit center. Bus driver comes back and starts talking to the other passenger man. They talk about texting and cell phones. I listen, without commenting. I have my phone in my hands, and am texting a friend. Bus driver sees phone and asks if I'm playing a game. I say "No. I'm actually texting." To which the driver responds, "Well, as long as it's not a boy. We'd have to get jealous if it was a boy. And just remember that we have a large bus here we could run him over with." Something like that anyway. hmmm, slightly strange. Then we proceed to have a conversation where the other original man-passenger talks about LDS mission. He was saying a mission in Houston was no mission at all! Oh no he didn't just say that!!!! but yes he did. He was apparently not a member, or a very active one. He basically felt that the only kind of real missions were ones where you served in a third world country or learned a language. HA!! Well, anyway. Conversation about mission lasted the entire duration of my ride.
Exhibit b. I am getting off the bus and he sees me stand up and says, "You're leaving me?" I just look at him and shrug, "well, yeah, this is where I get off." "You're leaving me?" he repeats. hmmm.
Exhibit c. I have to get on the bus later that night for yet another rehearsal, and I get on and he says, " We gotta stop meeting like this. If my mother finds out she's not gonna be happy. "
The man has told me he is from New York, Catholic, and has a son. of what age I know not. But bus driver has got to be at least 30. I don't know. Anyway, I have to get on his bus again tonight. And I am hoping, well, I'm hoping to not be creeped out. hmmmm. Good thing I'm documenting this.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, switch up the route!