Monday, March 30, 2009

Camelbak joy


Sky Blue! (missing in action)


.....................Flaming Fire!
.................................................................................... Old Blue!!!!

Back when I went to school in Idaho I found a glorious thing. Camelbak water bottles. I bought one just like this, and used it for probably a year. Well, then I came home and started getting ready for my mission, and lost it. :( Well, I left on my mission and the heat of the Summer in Houston hit me and I asked my dad to look for Old Blue and send it to me, he found it but thought it was too dirty to send to me?! not sure why.... So, he bought me a new one, in a lovely light blue color. I used Sky Blue all through my mission. And for 3 months when I got home. But alas! one day, I lost it at school. And it being such an amazing thing, I'm sure some hobo is enjoying it now. I checked back at the lost and found on campus 5 times for the thing! stinky snatchers! (I have to mention that these things are indestructable. I have dropped and thrown them many times. Even from great heights and throwing Sky Blue on the ground for a demonstration once! So, I know, someone has her, because she can't be broken.) Well, I decided to use a lame water bottle with a screw on lid, and this was pitiful, really it was. I was spilling water on myself all the time and it was just sad. So sad that Samantha decided to take pity on me and buy me a new Camelbak one for Christmas/my birthday! Hallelu! Farewell Sky Blue, Hello Flaming Fire! It is an orangey red. I use it everyday. And enjoy it greatly. Well, I was at home yesterday, and I was looking for my fish tank at mom and dad's (couldn't find it) and there, on the floor in the family room, all of a sudden, I see, Old Blue!!!!!!! What joy filled my heart!!! He was dusty and seemed a little neglected, but I've got him back!! What was lost now is found!!! Welcome back Old Blue, I've missed you!! now, we shall have many happy memories together again!! I drink a lot of water. And now, I have the amazing hydration duo of Flaming Fire and Old Blue. Bliss!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are a nutter. But that's why I love you.

becky bunnell said...

you should be in advertising. i am now convinced that i need to buy one of those. hydrate or die! ha ha. p.s. i think i am using your thrown away water bottle that i found in the apartment cupboard. thanks. love, the moocher