Saturday, February 14, 2009

compliments are gratefully received

So, real quick. Tonight was the Valentine's date dance at the Institute. You had to have a date to go. I did not have a date. I did not go. This is all good. I have come to expect to not be asked to dances. :) But after the devotional today at noon, I was at munch and mingle, grabbing my Ganny B's sugar cookie of death, and Chelsea turns to me and Jana, and says, "Are you two going to the date dance?" "Yes." "No." was what she herd. Jana Yes. Me no. To which she responded, "WHAT?! Are you kidding me?! You're gorgeous!!! Any of these guys (looking at the room full of eligible good looking men) would love to go out with you! Just go ask one. Go!" Then I made my excuses and changed the subject. But, I just wanted to say thanks Chels. That was really nice of you to say. Hope you had fun. : )