Friday, February 13, 2009

my love line

So, I've decided there are a lot of people that I love in this world. One day at the institute in Orem, Jarna gave me a palm reading. (I was laughing to myself inside as she did this. Because I don't believe in that stuff at all.) So, she looks at my "love line" on my hand and couldn't really tell me anything about when romantic love would happe for me..... ?! (great) but she did tell me there were lots of little lines leading to my main love line, which means..(because I know you're dying to know) that I have a very open heart and I love people easily. Surprisingly true, for a palm reading. If you are my friend, chances are, you've been in my prayers, I've worried about you, and I care a about you a great deal. I hurt when you hurt and I laugh when you laugh. This is a blessing to me. There is always someone for me to help, and to receive help when I need it. So, Valentine's day is 30 minutes away, and I don't have a Valentine. But I do have a lot of people I love, and that is enough. So, Happy Valentine's Day my friends!

The other thing that Jarna told me was that I will have 2 girls and 4-7 boys....... : ) we'll see about that one.