Friday, February 27, 2009

Mid-terms

So, after mid-terms have come and gone, I have decided a few things.
a.) I am not going to stay up as late. Unless I work till midnight. As this causes an abundance of sleep deprivation. Which in turn leads to me not getting up on time to catch the ..... bus. Which in turn causes me to miss class. No bueno.
b.) I am going to actually do my homework for my ethics class. It is quite the class and I don't really enjoy the content. But I am a quality person! and I WILL get a good grade in my two blasted classes this semester if it kills me! I generally get decent grades. But, seriously, I have a new found desire to excel in my classes. There's nothing like getting sub-par grades to inspire you to "get into gear", "get with the program", "turn a new leaf" or whatever you want to call it.

4.0 GPA here I come!

Okay, probably not, but it is a nice thought.

1 comment: